Used as currency nearly a century ago, these Peace Silver Dollars were minted to commemorate peace after WWI. This 1923 Peace Dollar has received a high grade of MS-66 from NGC, a top coin grading service.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar will add instant value to any Silver Dollar collection. Add these MS-66 graded Peace Dollars to your cart today!