This 1885 San Francisco mint Morgan Silver Dollar is graded as being in Almost Uncirculated condition. Great coin for a high grade dollar set. Mintage of 1,497,000 coins.
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mintmark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1885-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today.