With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the key date 2007 Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility, with the lowest mintage of the series, and bullion investment appeal, guaranteed by the U.S. Mint for Gold weight and purity.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Key Ddate with a mintage of only 140,016 coins.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!