Very nice semi-key date. Perfect coin for a circulated Morgan dollar set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Carson City Silver Dollars are very collectible as the Mint operated for a limited time.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mint mark "CC" for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Morgan Dollars are considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage. Add one of these classic coins to your cart today!