This $5 Gold coin was issued to commemorate the participation of the United States in the 1988 Olympic Games held in Seoul, Korea.
- Contains .2419 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the perfect PR-70 condition.
- Obverse: Features Nike, the goddess of victory, wearing a crown of olive leaves.
- Reverse: Depicts a stylized Olympic flame with the Olympic rings above containing the letters “USA.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your $5 Commemorative Olympic coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1988 $5 Olympic Commem to your cart today!