This special matte finish Kennedy half commemorates the 30th anniversary of the death of Robert F. Kennedy, U.S. attorney general as appointed by his brother, President John F. Kennedy.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees Specimen-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts relief of the coin's originally issued in 1964.
- Reverse: Frank Gasparro's rendition of The Great Seal of the United States with the weight and fineness listed directly below the eagle.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Kennedy Half Dollar coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This beautiful commemorative coin would make a perfect gift or collectible. Add this certified 1998 Kennedy Half Dollar to your cart today!
This coin has been graded as Specimen 69 SMS by PCGS! SMS stands for Special Mint Set, which means this coin was only available with the Robert Kennedy dollar sold as a set from the U.S. Mint!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||SP - 69|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.3617 troy oz|