This half dollar coin commemorates the 50th anniversary of the Mount Rushmore National Memorial. Coin Highlights:
- Contains copper/nickel bonded to an inner core of pure copper.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the 69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 753,257.
- Obverse: Designed by New Jersey artist Marcel Jovine, and features a view of the famous carving by Gutzon Borglum.
- Reverse: Shows an American bison with the words “GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Mount Rushmore 1/2 Dollar Clad Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 1991-S Mount Rushmore Half Dollar coin to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|