This commemorative Silver peso, issued by the Philippines to honor General Douglas MacArthur, has a limited mintage of just 100,000 coins, adding collectble appeal to the Silver content.
- Contains .5787 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Right facing bust of General MacArthur surrounded by legend and the date he returned to the Philippines-Oct. 30, 1944.
- Reverse: Philippine coat of arms with value and date below.
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .5787 oz of Silver and featuring a likeness of one of the few men in American military history to achieve a five star rank, these coins are great for any collector of Philippine Silver coins. Add some of these Philippine Pesos to your cart today!
Most will be AU or better, however some of these coins may be toned. Listed in Krause as KM#185.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.5787 troy oz|