This Silver Dollar was issued to commemorate the 175th anniversary of Yellowstone's establishment as the first national park.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 82,563 coins.
- Obverse: Features a geyser erupting in a picturesque landscape in Yellowstone Park.
- Reverse: Depicts an American Bison in front of a rising sun.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Yellowstone Park $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1999 Yellowstone National Park Silver coin to your cart today!