This Denver mint $10 Indian Gold Eagle contains .48375 oz of Gold. Designed by Augustus St. Gaudens, this coin has stars on the edge signifying the number of states in the union.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933, these coins have stars on the edge signifying the number of states in the union.
Protect your $10 Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 US Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and Silver Dollars for both the novice and the expert. APMEX, one of the leading Precious Metals dealers in the country, specializes in PCGS and NGC graded coins.