The American Platinum Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion appeal, with an iconic design and 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, which has made it America’s preferred Platinum coin.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Platinum Eagles make purchasing America's most popular Platinum bullion coin easy, featuring the same classic design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!