This commemorative Silver dollar celebrates the 1994 World Cup, which was held in nine cities across the United States. Coin Highlights:
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features two competing players converging on a soccer ball.
- Reverse: Depicts the official logo that is used on all of the World Cup coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your World Cup $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1994-D World Cup Dollar graded coin to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|