This coin commemorates the 230th anniversary of the founding of the United States Marine Corps, and the 60th anniversary of the raising of the stars and stripes on Iwo Jima's Mt. Suribachi, which inspired AP photographer Joe Rosenthal's iconic picture.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees MS- 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Associated Press photographer Joe Rosenthal’s historic photograph showing the raising of an American flag by the United States Marines on Iwo Jima in World War II.
- Reverse: Displays the Marine Corps’ emblem of an eagle, globe and anchor.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Marine Corps 230th anniversary $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 2005 Marine Corps Silver coin to your cart today.