This Silver coin honors the centennial of Dwight D. Eisenhower’s birth. Before Eisenhower was the 34th president of the United States, he was also honored as a five-star general.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a right facing portrait of an older Eisenhower superimposed over a left facing portrait of a younger Eisenhower wearing his five stars.
- Reverse: Eisenhower's retirement home in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your 1990 Eisenhower Centennial Commemorative in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add one of the most popular designed Silver commemorative coins to your cart today.