The $10 Liberty Gold Eagle coins were designed by Christian Gobrecht and were minted from 1838-1907. Surviving the test of time, these historic coins are still in great shape.
- Contains .4838 oz of actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.