In near-gem Uncirculated condition, this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle has blazing luster, great eye appeal and has been authenticated and graded by PCGS as being in Mint State-64 condition.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A masculine rendition of Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the following mints:
* San Francisco
Display your Graded $5 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.