|Grade Service:||PCGS &/or NGC|
|Metal Content:||0.1209 troy oz|
Blazing luster and great eye appeal makes this coin a favorite among investors and collectors alike. This is the one of only two U.S. Gold coins (along with the $5.00 Indian Half Eagle) with a unique incuse or recessed design.
- Contains .12094 oz of actual Gold weight.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia or Denver.
Protect and display your Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin retains the majority of its original luster adding to the collectability of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.