|Grade Service:||PCGS &/or NGC|
|Metal Content:||0.1209 troy oz|
Great investment potential Gold that has survived more than 100 years without ever having been circulated!
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These coins retain the majority of their original luster adding to the beauty of their MS-61 condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Dates, mintmarks and grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.