The reverse displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. This is a collector's item and would make a great gift for someone born during the Chinese Year of the Rooster - 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993 and 2005.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This coin may or may not be sealed in the original plastic from the mint.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a rooster.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 2005 Silver Maple Leaf coin with Rooster privy mark to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Rooster are deep thinkers, capable and talented. They like to be busy, devoting themselves beyond their capabilities, and are deeply disappointed if they fail. People born in the Rooster Year are often a bit eccentric and often have rather difficult relationships with others. They always think they are right and usually are!
They frequently are loners, and though they give the outward impression of being adventurous, they are timid. Rooster people's emotions, like their fortunes, swing very high to very low. They can be selfish and too outspoken, but are always interesting and can be extremely brave. They are most compatible with Ox, Snake and Dragon.