This commemorative Silver Dollar was struck to honor the XXVI Olympiad held at Atlanta, Georgia in 1996.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the PR-69 condition.
- Mintage of only 182,676 coins.
- Obverse: Features a female and a male gymnast performing their routines.
- Reverse: Depicts clasped hands of two athletes below the Atlanta Olympic Games logo.
Protect and display your $1 Commemorative Olympic Gymnast coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this sports themed coin to your cart today!