Tougher-to-find modern commemorative! This 1995 Silver coin honors the 1996 Summer Olympics held in Atlanta. This coin is graded a beautiful Proof 69 Deep Cameo by PCGS.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- An extremely low mintage of only 138,337.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a blind runner tethered to a seeing eye companion during a race.
- Reverse: Depicts clasped hands of two athletes below the Atlanta Olympic Games logo.
Protect and display your Olympic Blind Runner $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1995 Olympic Blind Runner silver coin to your cart today. This 1995 Silver coin honors the 1996 Summer Olympics held in Atlanta.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|