|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
This Silver dollar issued to commemorate the games of the 1996 XXVI Olympiad held in Atlanta.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the PR-69 condition.
- Mintage of only 136,935 coins.
- Obverse: Features two sprinters running towards the finish line. The lanes of the track 2, 3, 4, 5 are visible.
- Reverse: Depicts two hands clasped beneath the Olympic torch. This is intended to represent the brotherhood and team spirit of the Olympic Games.
Protect and display your $1 Commemorative Olympic Track and Field coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this sports themed coin to your cart today!