This 1913 Indian Half Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 1567!
- This coin has a mintage of 915,901.
- Population of 1596 coins at this grade level with 690 graded higher.
- This Indian Half Eagle has a denomination of $5.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Half Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1913 $5 Indian Half Eagle MS-63 PCGS your cart today!