Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality. These stunning Gold Mexican Libertads stand out in any collection and due to their limited mintage, they are rarely seen in North America.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips. li>
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs .
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2006 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!