Gold Mexican Libertads are stunning coins that stand out in any collection and because of their limited mintages, they are rarely seen in North America. Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking Gold quality.
- Coins minted between 1991 and 2015 contain 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/2 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad or Onza coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.