|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
This commemorative Silver Dollar was struck to honor the XXVI Olympiad in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the PR-69 condition.
- Mintage of only 124,502 coins.
- Obverse: Features an athlete performing the Fosbury Flop technique over the high bar.
- Reverse: Depicts the logo from the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games with a torch and flame.
Protect and display your $1 Commemorative High Jump coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1996 Olympic High Jump graded coin to your cart today.