|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
The Eisenhower Dollar, or Ike Dollar, was the first dollar after the Peace Dollar intended for circulation and celebrates the success of the Apollo XI moon landing mission. This tube contains 20 Eisenhower Dollars in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- These coins contain no Silver.
- 20 Brilliant Uncirculated coins come in a hard plastic tube.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the date below.
- Reverse: Design of the Apollo XI insignia showing an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with Earth in the distance, all surrounded by 13 small stars. "United States of America" is above and the denomination is below.
- The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including a roll of 1974 Eisenhower Dollars to your cart today!