The Eisenhower Dollar, or Ike Dollar, was the first dollar after the Peace Dollar intended for circulation and celebrates the success of the Apollo XI moon landing mission. This tube contains 20 Eisenhower Dollars in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- These coins contain no Silver.
- These 20 Brilliant Uncirculated coins come in a hard plastic tube.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the date below.
- Reverse: Design of the Apollo XI insignia showing an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with Earth in the distance, all surrounded by 13 small stars. "United States of America" is above and the denomination is below.
- The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this roll of 1974 Eisenhower Dollars to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|