Great Britain 1983 dated 3 coin Proof set in original packaging from the Royal Mint, a beautiful addition to any Gold collection!
- Contains .8239 oz actual Gold weight.
- Features a Gold Half Sovereign, Sovereign and a Two Pounds coin in Proof condition.
- Limited mintage of only 1,500 sets.
- Obverse: Half Sovereign and Sovereign coins depict the classical St. George design by Benedetto Pistrucci. The Two Pounds coin depicts the DNA Double Helix, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the discovery of the DNA structure.
- Reverse: All coins depict the Ian Rank-Broadley portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Add this beautiful 3-coin set in official British Royal Mint packaging to your cart today!