These beautiful burnished coins were struck on specially polished blanks and treated to give them a distinct look from the regular business strike coins.
- Burnished coins are treated with a special minting process.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold & 1 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986.
Add this 2006-W 2 Coin Burnished American Eagle set to your cart today!