U.S. Gold Buffalo coins were the first .9999 fine Gold coins struck by the U.S. Mint and are a superb rendition of James Earle Fraser's classic 1913 design. The 2006 issue had a mintage of only 136,503 coins, adding great collectibility to the series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
Gold Buffalo -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy American Buffalo Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|