|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
U.S. Gold Buffalo coins were the first .9999 fine Gold coins struck by the U.S. Mint and are a superb rendition of James Earle Fraser's classic 1913 design. The 2006 issue had a mintage of only 136,503 coins, adding great collectibility to the series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!