Any quantity only $99.99 per coin over spot!
U.S. Gold Buffalo coins were the first .9999 fine Gold coins struck by the U.S. Mint and are a superb rendition of James Earle Fraser's classic 1913 design. The 2007 issue had a mintage of only 136,503 coins, adding great collectibility to the series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
The design of this Gold bullion coin is based on James Earle Fraser’s iconic and wildly popular 1913 Buffalo Nickel. The obverse of the coin depicts the profile of a Native American man who was modeled after three different chiefs from Native American tribes: Lakota chief Iron Tail, Cheyenne chief Two Moons and Seneca chief John Big Tree. The reverse of the coin features the classic buffalo designed after Black Diamond, a 1,550-pound bison that lived in New York City’s Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
American Gold Buffalos are struck at the West Point Mint in New York. Known as the “Fort Knox of Silver”, the West Point Mint produces all American Eagle coins in Gold, Silver and Platinum as well as all Gold and some Silver commemorative coins.