|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1244 troy oz|
Popular Russian Gold from Tsar Nicolas II minted between 1897-1911 will add variety to your investment portfolio!
- Contains .1244 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins come in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Tsar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect your coin in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.