All Russian Gold is gaining in popularity among collectors and investors of foreign Gold! These coins tend to sell quickly - act now!
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Czar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect your coin in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 7.5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as Y#63.
Although these had a large mintage of over 16 million, they are rarely offered for sale.