Well preserved 18th century French gold! Each coin contains .1867 oz of pure Gold, and these 20 Franc coins have a likeness of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870. These coins are nice 19th century coins that saw much circulation in France, so they are not often found this nice.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath which contains the value and date.
- Minted at various French Mints from 1853-1869.
- Dates (1853-1860) of our choice in Almost Uncirculated condition.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add one of these French Gold 20 Franc coins to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|