Only $21.99 per coin over spot!
These dual denomination Gold coins are beautiful restrikes of the Gold coins first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1870, when the Austro-Hungarian empire encompassed a large part of central and southern Europe.
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Individual coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Coins come in Almost Uncirculated or better condition.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is very popular for its .1867 oz Gold content and dual denomination. Add some of these Austrian 8 Florin/20 Francs coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#2269.