Any quantity only $16.99 per coin over spot!
Nice gold restrikes from the Austrian Mint!
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold 10 Corona coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is very popular for its .1867 oz Gold content, and dual denomination. Add some of these Austrian 8 Florin/20 Francs coins to your cart today!
This dual denomination Gold coins were first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1870, and only lasted until 1891.
Listed in Krause as KM#2269, .these dual denomination gold coins are beautiful restrikes of the Austrian Mint.
These gold coins harken back to the old Austro-Hungarian Empire, which encompassed a large part of central and southern Europe up until the end of the First World War. These are 1892 dated re-strikes that will grade almost uncirculated or better.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|