The 2006 Proof Silver Red Back Spider coin features a striking black and red coloring, bringing this little devil into sharp focus on the coin's brilliant mirrorlike background.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is housed in a high-gloss timber presentation case and illustrated outer box appropriately emblazoned with the word "Danger", also accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a striking black and red coloring that brings this little devil in to sharp focus on the coin's brilliant mirrorlike background.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Red-Black Spider Proof coin to your cart today!
First release in The Deadly and Dangerous Series.
Found all over Australia and particularly common in urban areas, Red-Back spiders can deliver an extremely painful bite. Thank goodness for Dr. Saul Wiener, who discovered an anti-venom in 1956. This coin marks the 50th anniversary of Dr. Wiener's discovery.
Illustrated shipper box shows a little wear.