The 2006 Proof Silver Red Back Spider coin features a striking black and red coloring, bringing this little devil into sharp focus on the coin's brilliant mirror-like background.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is housed in a high-gloss timber presentation case and illustrated outer box appropriately emblazoned with the word "Danger", also accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a striking black and red coloring that brings this little devil in to sharp focus on the coin's brilliant mirror-like background.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Red-Black Spider Proof coin to your cart today!
First release in The Deadly and Dangerous Series.
Found all over Australia and particularly common in urban areas, Red-Back spiders can deliver an extremely painful bite. Thank goodness for Dr. Saul Wiener, who discovered an anti-venom in 1956. This coin marks the 50th anniversary of Dr. Wiener's discovery.
Illustrated shipper box shows a little wear.