|Mint Mark:||N/A - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This 2007 1 oz Silver American Eagle has been graded by NGC as being in near perfect Mint State-69 condition.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the Mint State-69 condition and the authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded an MS-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. Add this Certified 2007 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!