This 1914 Indian Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 465!
- This coin has a mintage of 151000.
- Population of 465 coins at this grade level with 230 graded higher.
- This Indian Eagle has a denomination of $10.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1914 $10 Indian Eagle MS-63 PCGS your cart today!