|Grade:||Almost Unc - 55|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
A nice and lustrous coin! One of the last Type 1 S-mint issues produced during the last year of the Civil War.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect and display your Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!