Chinese Panda coins feature yearly changing designs focusing on the lovable panda. These coins have been certified MS-69 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, adding further collectibility to the unique designs.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda munching on bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2003 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!