|Mint Mark:||B - New York|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|
This series 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note is from the New York district and is in Almost Uncirclated condition.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note is a well-preserved example and comes in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Almost Uncirculated $500 note from series 1934-A.
- Last printed in 1945 and features a portrait of William McKinley, the last Civil War veteran to serve as president.
- Features Julian/Morgenthau signatures.
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years. Add this great collector's item to your cart today!