|Mint Mark:||G - Chicago|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|
Here is a series 1934 $500 Federal Reserve Note from the Chicago district in Extra Fine condition. A sharp looking high denomination note.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Lightly circulated $500 note from series 1934.
- Nice Extra Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years, so add this beautiful piece to your cart today!