Series 1934-A $1000 Federal Reserve Note from the San Francisco district. Very Fine condition with no distractions. Friedberg# 2212-L. Attractively Housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Evenly circulated $1000 note from series 1934-A.
- A solid note in Very Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1945 and bear the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures and Friedberg#2212-L.
T his issue can be elusive as only 36,600 notes were originally issued for this district. These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969.
Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years. This example an attractive $1000 FRN from the San Francisco district.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Mint Mark:||L - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|