As low as $2.59 per item!
These $1 Silver Certificates were printed from 1957 through 1963 and are of the 1957 through 1957-B Series. One Dollar Silver Certificates from the last of this type to be issued! These notes are Average Circulated condition (Very Good to Very Fine) and will make great gift ideas and conversation pieces.
- This denomination was the last to be issued in this type.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Circulated notes from series 1957 through 1957-B.
- These notes will range from Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Each has a portrait of President George Washington.
Series 1957 through 1957-B will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|