|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I and its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes it highly collectible around the world.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation ensures the MS-65 grade of this Peace Dollar.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add to your collection by including this 1926 Peace Dollar in your cart today.