Platinum American Eagles change designs yearly. This, along with a mintage of 19,133 coins, adds to the value of this issue. Diversify your portfolio with this beautiful Platinum Eagle.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Encapsulated in a protective holder by NGC as a Perfect-70 Ultra Cameo.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An eagle above Southeastern Wetlands in the "Vista's of Liberty" series with United States of America above and the denomination below.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1999-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|