|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|
With just the slightest bit of wear, these coins are a great investment for those who wish to hold Gold coins that circulated in the U.S. close to a century ago!
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Native American wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “Five Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.