This denomination and the $2.50 Gold Quarter Eagle are the only coins from the U.S. Mint to feature an incuse (sunken releif) design! Great investment pre-1933 gold coins that circulated in the U.S. more than 80 years ago.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Native American wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “Five Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints:
* New Orleans
* San Francisco
Protect your $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Coins in this listing have been cleaned or may be ex-jewelry pieces. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.