The design elements of the $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle, minted from 1908-1929, are impressed into the metal and is in lower relief than the field of the coin.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “2 1/2 Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia or Denver.
Protect your $2.50 Indian Gold Half Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Coins in this listing have been cleaned or may be ex-jewelry pieces. The beautiful sunken relief design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.