A true piece of history! Surviving more than 100 years without being circulated, this is a beautiful example of the $20 Liberty Double Eagle, the largest American Gold coin minted.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint State-61 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Using ancient Greco-Roman inspiration, the obverse features a portrait of Lady Liberty facing the left with "Liberty" inscribed upon her pearl crown. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Parallelling the Great Seal of the United States, the reverse features a heraldic eagle with "United States of America" across the top and the coin's face value, "Twenty Dollars," across the bottom.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans and San Francisco.
NGC, one of the top coin grading services, has guaranteed the Near Gem Brilliant Mint State-61 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.